LFC, But not LBC-- Tucson area

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LFC, But not LBC-- Tucson area
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:17:38 -0700
Cc: "Matt Bailey" <mjbailey@u.arizona.edu>
Listers,

My apologies for the off subject topic, but I need some advice. My stepson
attends UofA in Tucson, AZ and his VW Jetta is possibly in need of a brake
job. As he is planning some extensive driving later this year, I am
concerned. I can only recommend the VW dealer to him, as I am not familiar
with any mechanic in the area. I of course fear the worst when ever I have
this kind of question come up!

Can any of the Tucson area list members, make a recommendation? Any and all
help would be appreciated!

Regards and TIA,

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3