Re: Triumph GT6 SAH stage 4 triple webers conversion

To: turvey_c@MSN.COM, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph GT6 SAH stage 4 triple webers conversion
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:51:51 EDT
In a message dated 5/14/2003 12:44:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
turvey_c@MSN.COM writes:

> .  If I can find anywhere in the world that the GT6 was
> raced with Webers prior to 1968 I am sure would do.  Any help you could
> give
> would be appreciated.

About the only example I can think of is the "Macau" Spitfire. Originally a
four-cylinder, it came to the US around 1966 or so, and Kas Kastner stuffed a
GT6 motor into it and raced it. I believe it ran in a modified class, though.
Sorry I don't have any details handy; someone else surely will.

--Andy Mace