RE: was Car Accident, now EMP generators :-)

Subject: RE: was Car Accident, now EMP generators :-)
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 08:05:28 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Nah, the driveway is already overflowing.  As much fun as a Delorean with a
big EMP generator mounted on the back would be (and maybe a Mr Fusion
peeking out of the trunk to power the 1.8 GW model), I'd rather keep my
Triumphs.

Besides, it would be bound to eventually attract attention from the
gendarmes, and I'm not sure I could explain my "impulse power" "ultra low
emission vehicle" with a straight face.

But if you spot an Aussie Dodge Challenger (ala Mad Max), THAT I'd be
interested in <g>

Randall