TR4 shifter lever

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 shifter lever
From: Earl Bowman <earlbowman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 10:54:56 -0700 (PDT)
Triumph Comrades,
I'm in the process of installing the HVDA Toyota 5sp.
transmission conversion in my TR4 and discovered a
large chip in the chrome on top of my shifter lever.
It faces the radio so it's not very noticable but now
I know it's there so it bugs me. Ignorance WAS bliss.
By chance would anyone have a good lever they would be
willing to part with for a few bucks? Really can't
justify the cost of re-chroming just one small item
right now.
Thanks,
Earl Bowman
1962 TR4 soon to be 5-speed.