FW: FW: My TR3A in Russia

To: "TR-List" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[2A127090:01C31642]
Subject: FW: FW: My TR3A in Russia
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:46:32 -0400
My niece majored in Russian languages, works as a freelance translator (in
addition to her work with international students at a University).  I sent the
article to her and got this response.  I knew a few words and saw reference to
the Beatles and to some other cars like the Fiat and Datsun.   If she has the
time, maybe she'll work on it some more.   No guarantees though....

Thought you would find it interesting.  (Sorry I lost the original sender's
email)