TR 250/6 Electrical book

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR 250/6 Electrical book
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 07:08:50 -0700
Normally, I heartily recommend Dan Master's book on TR250 & TR6 electrical
systems.  In addition to step-by-step instructions for the compleat
electrical idiot, it very likely has the only accurate schematic you'll ever
see for your TR250 or US-spec TR6.

Dan used to participate on this list, but due to pressing other commitments
(mostly, I suspect, a new grandson) he dropped off some time ago.

However, Dan has written me to say that he is temporarily out of stock on
the electrical book, and it will be several weeks at least before he is able
to print more.  Seems he fell out of a tree ... I guess no one told him that
Grampaws don't climb trees ... and it will be some time before his right
shoulder heals enough to operate the book binding machine.

More info (including samples) about the book may be found at
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/

Condolences, future orders, etc. may be sent to DANMAS@aol.com ; but don't
be surprised if he doesn't answer for awhile.

Randall

PS, he actually fell off a ladder while trimming a tree.  Ouch!