Re: Steering Wheel

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: "jeffrey fenwick" <jfenwick@netcom.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 20:11:56 -0400
Hi Bill
Check out the dish of the wheel before buying - if it is flatter
it could hit your knees worse (ask me how I know). OTOH, maybe
a more dished wheel would be enough to help you?

Steering effort will increase with a smaller wheel, I suppose by the
ratio of the diameters - most noticeable when parking.

And consider whether the new size will obscure any gauges,
or does it make them easier to see ;-)

Jeff