Re: tr6 seats

To: <JHMDDS@aol.com>
Subject: Re: tr6 seats
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 23:24:32 -0400
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
The interior sale was in the winter sale part 1, and it was in a newspaper
type sale publication which ran feb 10 to april1.  I placed my order the last
day in march.  They got here a lot faster than I was expecting; especially
since its not a standard color.
I had been planning this for a couple of years and already had  color samples
from everybody.  I wanted a light color and it was between cream and magnolia;
I finally settled on cream.  25% off  (TRF Club member) and not having to pay
shipping from England was a deal I couldn't refuse.
Full TR6 interiors are illustrated in their green catalog.
I went with leather faced seats; the parts that touch you are leather the rest
is matching vinyl.  Because they are leather they don't have the diamond
pattern stamped on them like the vinyl seats.
I am going to miss the fabric inserts that were in the old seats because they
weren't hot.
I'll be cleaning alot more often now.
Now if I can get the A/C working...I won't need to buy canvas covers.
Cheers
Al Salvatore
roller rock'n
76tr6