Re: Hole in Tranny cover

To: <ebk@buffnet.net>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hole in Tranny cover
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:56:42 -0700
Cosmo,
I had a similar problem on my TR3A. It's a metal trans cover and only 1
rubber boot, but it wouldn't stay seated for whatever reason. My solution
was a 1/4" metal screw to keep it in place. The carpet covers it up. Don't
remember exactly where and how I put it in, but I can pull the carpet and
take a look if it will help.
Bob