filter adapter

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: filter adapter
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:09:40 -0400
I do not like to see a vendor bashing thread started on the list as it has
been almost 2 years since this has happened, they do get out of hand, a few
years back we had a bad run of condensers by the "big 3" and so many cars were
left stranded before the problem was corrected, other poor quality products
have been shipped to our vendors as well and through this list many would be
problems have been solved, no vendor can inspect each and every part they
sell, my point in this post is, this can happen to any manufacturer on any
product at any time, after Moss started receiving defective parts back and the
complaints were proven correct their shelf should have been emptied of these
adapters, their supplier notified and customer confidence reassured, this
thread has been going on now for over 3 months with this adapter problem, Moss
should have taken steps to correct this before now, and I really do not mean
to express myself as bashing Moss, they just need to get off their ass and
move on this.  "FT"