Re: Minor defacto LBC CONTENT - Almost no Iraq

To: Mike Kitchener <mikek@wanadoo.fr>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Minor defacto LBC CONTENT - Almost no Iraq
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:56:27 -0500
> So let's boycott French fries and get back to LBCs .

Actually, I heard of one restaurant down south which has replaced the term
"French Fries" with "Freedom Fries"... Shades of "Liberty Cabbage"

FOR REQUISITE LBC CONTENT, (TO PLEASE THE CENSORS) I am currently learning
the finer points of the wiring of my XJ-6... No real problems, just cleaning
out the multitude of previous alarm systems, etc... As I have no controls
for said alarms, they must go... And I have found two alarm system control
modules so far, plus three different cut off set ups... I got the power
antenna to function correctly, having to "debend" the antenna did the
trick... I am also troubleshooting my under bonnet lights... Have power, but
no ground... Have to find the switch(I have an idea on that) And I have to
troubleshoot the parking circuit for the wipers. I have nonus parkus
syndrome.

REQUISITE TRIUMPH CONTENT: The Herald seems happy to be sharing the garage
with the Jag for the moment- have to work inside- deluging rain all day,
even some strong thunderstorms!

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible
88 Jaguar XJ-6(XJ-40)