Re: PC Problem -- NO LBC CONTENT

To: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PC Problem -- NO LBC CONTENT
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:09:29 -0800
George, that  appears  to be the  dreaded  "Scorpion" icon,  it
grows  with  intensity and severity the  older your version of
Netscape becomes, eventually it will whip out of the screen and sting
your mouse and it will die...<<GG>> (html  for  very big grin).  I
think  you would be very happy if you just went to netscape.com and
downloaded (for free) the newest version of Netscape 7.0 or 7.2.  I
have been using it since I got my eMac and am very happy.
LBC content:  Casper's transmission  transplant is  complete, all
working well, very  smooth and quiet,   nice overdrive 5th  gear....

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3