PC Problem -- NO LBC CONTENT

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PC Problem -- NO LBC CONTENT
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:26:27 -0700
I'm having a problem with my PC locking up -- only happens once a week
or so and I have not been able to associate it with anything I happen to
be doing at the time, nor does there appear to be anything unusual
running at the time.

I am using Netscape -- I think it is version 4.61.  Anyway -- every time
this happens a strange icon appears down at the lower right of the
screen, on the task bar just to the left of the time.  This is what it
looks like (enlarged about 3X):

http://www.geocities.com/tucson_british_car_register/icon.jpg

Anybody recognize this thingy?  If I take the cursor over to it, it
disappears.

FWIW -- I use the AVG Anti-Virus and the only recent change was to a
different ISP.

Sorry to bomb the list but apart from LBCs you guys are a rather diverse
bunch and perhaps among you someone can help.  Thanks!

Geo Hahn