RE: Ebay/parts

To: <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ebay/parts
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:47:44 -0800
Scott,

I certainly can't see anyone objecting to you posting a "Parts Wanted" item
to the list. I've done them many times (as have most others on the list) and
never received an objection (and usually found a source for the part as
well). I'm on the auto jumble list, but it's VERY LOW in activity.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire
La Canada, CA