Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by generalautomotive topic

To: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: $3 gallon gas (delete if you're offended by generalautomotive topics)
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:40:29 -0700
Cc: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Scott,
Some of us NEED SUV's.  In my case, I would have bought a truck to tow
the race car but since I can't justify buying a truck and a car for my
job, I bought an Avalanche.

Not everyone needs a "testosterone kick"!

Joe

P.S. Our own oil fields are about to open up because our government has
forced oil prices up to the point where it is now getting economically
feasible to do so.