Re: Stuffing the garage

To: "Edward Woods" <fogbro1@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Stuffing the garage
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 10:20:55 -0500
Cc: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gBUFNEcq013956
Message text written by "Edward Woods"
>The local authority that wouldn't permit a canopy in the back yard is my
>wife!.

I wanted to pave the garden to make additional driveway space but that
didn't fly, either.  I did build a garden shed which means all the garden
stuff is no longer in the garage but I think I need another for the spare
bits.

> And, as far as sun is concerned, we don't have any here in Pittsburgh,
>the cloudiest region in the US of A. And that includes you guys in
Seattle.
>So I guess it's a car cover for a few months.

Oh, really.  I guess that few times I was in Pittsburg were the exception.
(or at night)

>Too many projects, too little space and I just found a TR3 a week ago.
It's
>stuffed under the deck with the 250 tub. Someone had to drag the orphan
>home.

Under the deck?  Can you tongue-and-groove the deck floor making it rain
tight?

>I thought I was over this disease, but it's only been in remission
>apparently.

Never!

>I want to own every Triumph in the world...........

You and Andy.  ;-)

Cheers  Dave