TR6 Radios

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[DC688F50:01C2AAF3]
Subject: TR6 Radios
From: "Williams, Bill (Atlanta)" <Bill.Williams@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:26:26 -0600
Hi All,

I would like to update the radio in my 74 TR6.  My cutout between the
two shaft holes is 3 3/4" by 1 5/8" which I think was "standard" for the
TR6.

Trying to find a "modern" version of the two "shaft" radio has been an
interesting experience.  Jensen, Audiovox and Kenwood still make them,
but they don't list enough data in their specs to know if they will fit
my cutout.

Has anyone recently purchased a unit, and if so, what was the make and
model number?

Thanks,

Bill
Atlanta