OK - I'm Surprised - Moss Comes Through

To: "Triumphs List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: OK - I'm Surprised - Moss Comes Through
From: john donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:22:44 -0800
Hey List,
Every once in a while it happens, but I was pleasantly surprised when Moss
Motors stood behind the parts they sold me.

Almost three years ago I bought a gear reduction starter for my 4A retro.
After about 3 hours on the motor the solenoid ceased functioning. Moss sent
me another free. After a couple of months the solenoid on that one failed
as well. So, feeling mechanically inclined, I took the two starters and
made one good one out of them. Yesterday the bandaide-ed on broke. Yep, the
solenoid again.

I called Moss today, and guess what, they're sending another, this time
Fedex. Guess what I'll be doing Xmas eve?

Hopefully this starter lasts longer than the first two (and a half).

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS