Heritage certificate TR250

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heritage certificate TR250
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:11:27 -0500
We received our certificate last week and low and behold the commission # has
an "O" behind it and overdrive listed as one of the other items along with a
tonneau cover, heater, 185-15 red band's, steel wheels, tool roll and a spare
wheel.

I always thought that the OD that came with the car had been added sometime in
the past as the well worn commission plate on the car did not have the "O".
Although I've always been suspicious, as the car has all the appropriate
wiring, badging and sorts that comes with such a car plus the title has the
"O". When I sent off for the certificate I only listed the number as on the
commission plate.

I've seen many 250 commission plates with the manufacture date as April 1,
1968. The certificate says August 20, 1968?

The car came through LA and was shipped from The Samuel Williams Wharf
Dagenham on the vessel "Silversea".

Anyway, I thought that was pretty cool and wondered if anyone else has had
this experience?

Tom Beaver
CD 7876LO