Re: Non LBC question - HELP!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Raymond Hatfield" <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Non LBC question - HELP!
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:12:21 -0700
This is a longshot but does the car have a passive restraint system?  And is
the shoulder belt unhooked from the door?  If both are true then that could
cause the symptoms you describe.  Had the same problem with my son's car
when he first bought it...he unhooked the shoulder belt so it'd be more
comfortable to sit in the car and listen to the stereo with his friend.
Then we couldn't figure out why it was "suddenly dead".   Only took a few
hours to figure that one out.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)