RE: Other uses for hand cleaner

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Other uses for hand cleaner
From: Doug Hamilton <douglasehamilton@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:21:02 -0700
I used Fast Orange hand cleaner and a 3M barbecue scrubber to clean the
engine compartment of my car while the engine and trans. where out. It
worked better than any spray-on engine cleaner ever has. It removed all
the grease and dirt build up plus most of the flat black paint the DPO
painted everything with. Then I removed or masked off everything under
the hood and repainted it to match the body colour.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3
1963 Fiat Cabriolet