Re: non sleaved stats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non sleaved stats
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:31:19 EST
ok Randall - thanks
Looking through my hard copy of the S-T Service Bulletins (Bulletin
#T-65-12)) I see a mention that Leyland-Triumph now has an alternate supply
for original equipment thermostats fitted to TR4 and TR4A models. The new
'stat is pellet type and made by Western Thompson in an 82C unit Part No.
140970. No mention of sleave or not.
But I am missing a later Service Bulletin #T-65-54 that according to my index
refers to the TR4/4A thermostat again - this could be an interesting update.
Isn't there a website that has complete set of the Triumph SB's so I can
search for my missing #T-65-54 Service Bulletin? Is there anyone out there
that might have this page?
'Triumphs Only's SB set is heavily edited dow.
Carl