RE: non sleaved stats

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: non sleaved stats
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:32:59 EST
Thanks Randall -interesting info..  Carl
Carl, I don't have it handy, but at home I have a "Jaguar-Rover-Triumph"
supercession book that crosses the original TR3 stat P/N to a non-sleeved
stat.  Don't know if it's in the service bulletins or not.  Also, the stat
shown in the TR4A factory spare parts catalog (also at home) is a
non-sleeved type.

BTW, feel free to disagree with me in public.  I never claimed to have all
the answers, I could well be wrong about anything (including this).  There's
always room for differing opinions.

Randall