Re: Triumph meet in Galveston recently?

To: Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com
Subject: Re: Triumph meet in Galveston recently?
From: Doug Bach <db10782@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:24:34 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Greg,

I'd guess this was the monthly meeting of the Texas Triumph Register,
which is a great group of enthusiasts, based in Houston.  As I remember,
one of the members has a beach house on Galveston Island, and hosts some
of the meetings.  We're members, but can never seem to find time to
attend the meetings or drives.  Bummer ... [:-(]

You can find more information on the club at:

http://www.kingswayrc.com/txtr/

Regards,

Doug & Debra Bach
60 TR3A

Greg_Hutmacher@i2.com wrote:

I know this is somewhat after the fact, but I was on Galveston Island,
Texas (I rented a beach house for the weekend) on Oct 11 and caught
sight of several Triumphs gathered at a beach house nearby.   Was anyone
on this list involved or know anything about it?  Just curious.   I
would have walked the block or so to check it out in person, but at the
time, I was relaxing on the deck overlooking the beach drinking a beer
and decided not to intrude on whomever was hosting the gathering.
Greg Hutmacher
76 TR6