VTR Southeast 2002

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR Southeast 2002
From: <stantr6@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 21:21:50 -0500
List,
Attended the VTR SE 2K2 in Jekyll Island, GA.
A hearty CONGRATULATIONS and Thanks to the GTA organizers !!
I've been doing a frame-off for 5 years (engine sched. to start friday),
I've been active in local club for several years, but this is the first event
I've stayed at and taken in.  It will NOT be the last !!!
If any list stalkers haven't been to one of these - GO !!
Wife and I had a great time, tech sessions were worth wile, Kas was
entertaining!
Thanks again!
Stan

Stan Kinmonth
1974 TR6, Frame-off coming back together.
http://home.bellsouth.net/personalpages/PWP-stan6restore