1976 TR6 Sales Brochure

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1976 TR6 Sales Brochure
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:07:00 EDT
List,

Does anyone know if BL created a 1976 sales brochure for the TR6?  I've been
watching ebay for awhile and have only seen brochures offered that are up to
and including the '75 model year.

I'm thinking that they (BL) may have continued to use the '75 sales brochures
eventhough the cover photo and photos within the brochure reflect incorrect
parking lamp lenses.....knowing the history of BL like we do, why would that
have stopped them - they could have saved a lot of money and most buyers back
in 1976 probably wouldn't have noticed the parking lamp lenses!!??

Chip

Chip Krout

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - one of the last 500 built - restoration stalled
temporarily
1970 Spitfire Mk3 #FDU78512L - enjoying the end of another great driving
season