RE: TR3 Trunk X brace

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Trunk X brace
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:20:17 -0400
Mine had strips of fairly thick rubber between brace and underside of trunk.
I haven't gotten the replacement yet as I am not near that part of the
restoration.  Was thinking about an inner tube.  Moss has part 680-667 which
is described as "Strip, Body Mounting" at $1.95 per foot.  Don't know the
thickness although I think I do have some in the "parts pile".

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida
'61 TR3A - Concours d'wannabe
Hung up in Tampa with a bum foot.  No SE VTR for me this year...  bummer....