Re: Thankfulness

To: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thankfulness
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:41:15 +0200
Why?
The aeronautical industry have been flying-by-wire for years/decades
by now. It's an accepted basic standard technology there.
And they have a third dimension to take into account; falling down...

I wouldn't mind a car with electrical steering as well as braking.
In Sweden we have a rolling prototype car [in the form of a Super Seven
knock off] at one of the Tech universities. A car with all electric;
four-wheel-steering, braking, engine control [accelerator etc].
The lot!

If I remember correctly the only conventional things in the car seems
to be the internal combustion engine and the drive train... Goes like
a scalded rat and turns on a dime... You can change from lhd to rhd
with a quick hand grip moving the steering wheel and the pedal pods...

I wouldn't mind having one.
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary, TR8-rep.,