Re: SU query please (longish)

To: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU query please (longish)
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:15:55 -0700
My TR3A with SU's acted a lot like that when the carbs were too rich and I
let sit at idle too long, like a parade, or traffic jam.  Replacing the
spark plugs would fix it.   Another time I was having a similar problem,
(idle sort of ok, sound like an asmatic with pneumonia to 2500 RPM and then
take off like a bat out of hell)  Problem turned out to be a wayward magnet
in the Petronics electronic ignition.

Just some thoughts,
Bob