Re: Nuts and Bolts

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Nuts and Bolts
From: Bill McLeod <wbmcleod@theriver.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:24:27 -0700
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
All nuts and bolts are SAE (fine thread) Grade 5 or better.  I buy boxes
of 1/4 inch, 5/16, 3/8 and some 7/16 (not by the box). lengths most
commonly used are 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"  I buy grade lock washers and
nuts, and a box of 1/4" fender washers, along with nyloc nuts in the 1/4
and 5/16 sizes.  That should take care of 90% of your needs.
Best regards, Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics
Tucson, AZ