'75 TR6 for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 TR6 for Sale
From: Chad Jester <triumph74tr6@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 08:24:11 -0700 (PDT)
List,

I have a super solid '75 TR6 for sale.  It is an original Oklahoma car (no salt
on the roads).  It has been in dry storage since 1983/4.  It will need paint,
top, and interior (plus some hydraulics rebuild), but will be a super easy
resto project.  The original black paint on the frame looks great.  Its colors
are dark blue with powder blue interior.

If you have a rusty heap you're planning to restore this winter, consider this
car.  You'll be light-years and cubic dollars ahead with a solid frame and body.

I may be able to deliver to the Indianapolis / Cincinnati area.

Asking $2500.  Email me direct for more details, or call 918-455-2423.

Regards,

Chad Jester