Re: TR3a Glovebox

To: <davidt@opentext.com>, "'Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a Glovebox
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:01:57 -0400
I just checked mine and I have about a 1/2" to 3/4" gap between the right
side of the box and the footwell side. There is almost no clearance next to
my heater rail at all. Maybe try lossening the rail a bit and see if you can
move it to the left a little? You have the "wide" part of the box opening
pointing down, right? My thinking is that the heater and rail are too far to
the right and need some adjusting?

Dave Willner
59 TR3A apple Green
80 Spitfire