Low milage 6 for sale, SE Pennsylvania

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Low milage 6 for sale, SE Pennsylvania
From: Klassiccar@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:13:07 EDT
List,

A customer of mine contacted me for help in selling his 6. If you are
interested, contact the seller, not me.

1971 TR6,  17,000 miles,  Original owner,  Red, Overdrive,  Owner states the
car is in great condition, no rust, has been garaged constantly. Would like
to sell for $15,000 or make a reasonable offer. I have not seen this car
since 1973, it was real nice back then. Sounds like it can be The car for
someone if accurately portrayed. Cheaper than a restoration. The car is
located in south eastern Pennsylvania, USA.

Contact Byron Baer directly at 215-236-2327

Good luck,
Steve Klein, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
76 TR6
80 TR8