Re: Damn women drivers : > minimal lbc content

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Damn women drivers : > minimal lbc content
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:17:00 -0600
 Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I
 looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new
 Jaguar doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to
 her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away
 for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was
 halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

 As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much;
 I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out
 of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to
 straighten out the car using my knees against the steering
 wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell
 into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big
 Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and disconnected
 an important call.

 Damn women drivers