Summary of: Battery Jumping?/desiccant

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summary of: Battery Jumping?/desiccant
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:57:30 -0400
Hi List!
    Thanks for all your individual input. All this came out in the
argument back at work & became quite heated at the point were they were
talking about NEW Batteries vs the old 'CAP' battery. Went some one
mentioned the NEW Optium (sp?) battery only one other person [beside
Myself],  ever heard of it. This is what stopped the argument, because
the other guy & I just 'shut -up' when then wanted to know what it was.
I just said that you'll have to do the reasurch yourself, & 1/2 got mad
at me, & the other 1/2 of the group got mad at the other guy because
neither one of us whated to explain it of 'feed' to the fight.
    NEW QUESTION:        Thers was mention [in the thread of 'Winter
Storage' about the 'Bag' system. I purchased his used one from a friend
this summer at a VERY GOOD price ;-) , BUT without the 'OmniDry .
desiccant'. This stuff is what absorbs the moisture out of the Inside of
the bag. Where would I look to purches this in the local phone book? I
know that I could E-mail that website to see if they sell it & what the
price is [which I plan to do], but I'm sure that I could get this stuff
locally & possibaly cheaper [NO shipping vs local taxes :-\ ]. TIA, for:
1- Not getting into any disagreements ;-) . 2- for futhure replies to my
new question.
-Cosmo Kramer