Re: TR6 sited in Indy today

To: Jon & Susan <jsmessier@mail.earthlink.net>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 sited in Indy today
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 23:23:04 -0400
Recent sitings in south Jersey, USA

The past few days I've seen one familiar BRG TR6 running around Burlington
County around the Red Lion Circle, a TR7 or 8 convertible followed me on
Church Road around 4ish into Medford from Marlton today, and I took a glance
at a TR4,4A or 250(Not sure which) in some kind of interesting condition,
apparently either out for sale, or trash pickup. (It is in deplorable shape-
1 seat in position, rust and black color, lots missing, wire rear wheels,
tin front, floorboards completely gone- I looked in at the top of the frame!
No idea on running gear... But the bonnet and boot looked salvageable. It is
on Eayrestown Road, in Medford, if anybody is interested, about 1/4 - 1/2
mile north of Church Rd.)

As to my Herald, I had to play with the blasted heater switch today-
apparently yesterday it reversed itself internally, so I had to disassemble
it tonight, and put things right. I managed to scrap my spare one in the
process. Seems to work again now.

Scott
64 Herald 1200 Convertible