Finally a use for spam and junk mail :^) - NO LBC

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally a use for spam and junk mail :^) - NO LBC
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:07:23 -0400
Sorry for the wasted bandwidth, but I just had to pass on a snort...

Somebody finally seems to be trying to make a product out of all the rubbish
they push into my mailbox. I just received the following spam:

"Everyone knows that newspaper ignites and burns quickly. But did you know
that this reaction also produces intense heat? That's the secret of the
amazing Speed Grill! This innovative grill is designed to capture the
intense heat produced by burning newspapers."

It's part of an add for a stupid looking grill for tailgate parties. It
would be kind of silly except for the fact that burning ink and filler from
papers will poison your food. How the H--l somebody got a license to sell
this as a food preparation device beats me.

Amazed in Montreal,

(Mark Hooper)