color tune

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: color tune
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 08:16:03 -0400 FILETIME=[277E6D90:01C26D30]
  Geof,
      Color Tune is, in essence, a viewing system which allows you to see the
actual color of combustion in the car while its running.  It  looks like a
spark plug and is inserted into the plug hole and has an electrode attached so
that the cylinder will fire,  surrounding the electrode is a transparent
material which allows the viewing of the combustion chamber.
    I've found it to work well.  I know other people have "issues" with the
color tune system, but I like it just for the pretty colors it generates.  Far
out...
Bob Rochlin
72' TR 6