RE: National Triumph Owners Clubs

To: "'DShoop7572@aol.com '" <DShoop7572@aol.com>, "'jerryvv@alltel.net '" <jerryvv@alltel.net>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: National Triumph Owners Clubs
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 05:28:11 -0400
Hi Dave:

I think he was quoting Groucho Marx about clubs.

I have to agree with you, I don't have time either. This list is my Triumph
Club. Gives me access to a much larger group of great people than any one
city could provide and I don't have to drive 3000 miles to meet them. I have
met a few people in Montreal through the list. There doesn't seem to be a
local club here to join. Too bad. So for me the list is it.

That being said, I would like to try and make it to one of the VTR or TRF
events next year. It's about a 10-12 hour drive to Ohio or West PA, but only
2 1/2 hours to Stowe VT, so at least I can try to go to The British
Invasion.

Cheers,

Mark Hooper