Re: No LBC: The Stork Has Landed!

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC: The Stork Has Landed!
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 19:30:23 -0600
"R. Ashford Little II" wrote:

> I love my daughter who was born in July, but they'll have to put me in a
> home before I restore an LBC for her.  Shoot, by then, no one will even
> know how to drive a manual tranny car anymore.

Yeah, I joke that when I hand one of my kids the TR4 keys they
will probably say "but Dad, all our friends got hovercars!"

But I have two boys, so I'm going to keep angling for at least 2,
preferably 3, LBC's so there will be no fighting over my TR4.
Worst case is they don't want them, and I have three LBC's.
But then I only have 10 1/2 years to go.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO