Re: TR3 Winter Miscellany http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, jgoulet@thomsontechnology.com
Subject: Re: TR3 Winter Miscellany http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:22:15 -0500
> Wearing the cap backwards will still keep the hair in place.
> Granted, that's not an issue for some of us.

Dave, I LIKE the wind in my hair.  When I am in the TR4 after dark or on days
when it is cloudy enough that I will not burn to a crisp, the hat comes off
and the hair blows.

Ditto for these screens placed behind the seats to tame the wind.  I'm in this
for the wind, not for sun.  Don't want one.

The Europa is different, of course.  The only way to get wind in there is to
install baffles in the window openings.  Or simply stick your hand out the
window.
 I swear the aerodynamics hardly change whether the windows are open or shut.

Phil "STILL giddy from the LOG" Ethier