Re: triumphowners.com SITE LAUNCH

To: List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: triumphowners.com SITE LAUNCH
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 08:25:14 -0400
I tend to agree with Lou. A person's efforts towards showing something they
care about this way should never be ridiculed in this manner. He is merely
trying to offer another venue, and should have the support of the group.
And accusing him of "Spamming" is just stupid. He offered free a look at a
site he knew might be of interest to us. He did not offer to enlarge body
parts beyond comprehension, he did not offer a get rich quick scheme, he did
not promise bankruptcy reduction instantaneously. He said- "Here's a place
to look at Triumphs, and post yours." A message I would always rather have.
(And based on the real "spam" I get, I think somebody out there has an awful
poor opinion of my sex life and finances!)

Scott