Re: triumphowners.com SITE LAUNCH

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: triumphowners.com SITE LAUNCH
From: Jim <cartr4a@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 18:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
I agree that an apology is in order. I frankly
couldn't believe Mr. Radicke's response.  As the owner
of a personal Triumph site, I know the work involved
in creating a site.  I applaud anyone willing to spend
the time to share their Triumph experiences. I look
forward to seeing the new site and will contribute to
it.

As for the "ugly American"...I hope Mr. Radicke's
response won't be taken that way, but it should be
taken as a response from an individual who was totally
inconsiderate and rude.

Jim
'67 TR4A
'68 GT6