RE: TR6 Dash panel R&R

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Dash panel R&R
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 09:37:38 -0400
Cc: "'Dave Massey'" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "'[unknown]'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'[unknown]'" <RPVanLuchene@lbl.gov>, "'[unknown]'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "R. Ashford Little II"
>Hey, whatever it takes to get the job done.  Tell you what, I'm willing
to offer up ample cold beverages of your choice if you're willing to
drop in for a little door waist seal installation.  Not looking forward
to that in the least.
<

That's my plan for retirement: drive around the country mooching rooma nd
board in exchange for some auto work.  I figure that with 1000+ list
members I'd die an old man before I'd wear out my welcome everywhere!

;-)

Dave