My Triumphs for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: My Triumphs for sale
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:38:27 +1000 FILETIME=[DEE8F7D0:01C25F74]
Listers,

I am selling both my Triumphs.  Details are as follows:

TRIUMPH 2000 Mk1 Saloon, 1969, totally original, very good condition,
recently rebuilt brakes, head and much more.  Thousands in receipts.
Includes original dealer delivery papers and numerous spares.  NSW Rego
until March 2003.

TRIUMPH TR4 Roadster, 1963, fully restored, totally original, engine rebuilt
by Rob Rowe, overdrive gearbox rebuilt by John Needham.  Everything new or
rebuilt.  Excellent condition.

Both cars are located in Sydney, Australia.  I can be contacted via email on
mgajic@gtlaw.com.au or michaelgajic@hotmail.com, or via phone on (02) 9263
4251 or 0412 918 940.

Regards,
Michael