TR6 accelerator rod?

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 accelerator rod?
From: ebk <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:36:42 -0400
    Hi !
    I know a guy that just purchased a '73 [I think] TR6. he needs the
lt. side bushing replaced to the accelerator rod linkage/gas peddle. I
don't know if he can replace this by pulling out this peddle/rod linkage
through the lt. side footwell of the cockpit, Can He? He has a repair
manual, but I'm not use to the car or format of the manual. My K.Ball or
Bentley's manuals follow the same format  & have some body work digrams.
His manual is by P...(?) cyl...(?), not a Bently or Haynes [but looks
like a Haynes at 1st glance]. Does the TR6 Bently or Haynes manuals have
door details? & other body part digrames like the TR4 / A manuals?
-Cosmo Kramer