Re: the TR6 you didn't buy

To: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: the TR6 you didn't buy
From: "jack williams" <jackandangie@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:42:34 -0500
Cc: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I bought my car off of ebay, 76 TR6. But I did a lot fo research first,
asked a ton of questions, requested a ton of pics. Adn when it finally came
down to it, the guy told me that if it wasn't what I expected, then the
whole deal would be off. AT 4K I feel I got a great deal. Drove to Houston
from Dallas to look at it, pay for it, and  pick it up. Then I drove it back
to Dallas. However, I don't think I would have purchased one off of ebay
without those "we'll call the whole deal off" words.

Jack W.