It's not easy being Green

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's not easy being Green
From: "M Brooks" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:46:15 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I sold this TR6 on ebay the other day for a friend of mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1854732821&rd=
1

I've mentioned it before - it's a beautiful, always-rust-free 76 but it's a
non-standard shade of Green similar to Java Green. It only went for $8300
which I think is an amazing deal for the new owner. I couldn't believe that
it didn't even get over $9k either time I listed it.

What I want to get some feedback on is this: Is color that important? Would
you be more inclined to buy a top-dollar TR6 if it was say Delft Blue as
opposed to Java Green? Personally I like Green but it seems like most people
don't unless it's British (Triumph) Racing Green or some other dark shade.
What do you folks think?

Wondering,
~Mike Brooks