Re: TR3 Winter Miscellany

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Winter Miscellany
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:03:10 -0400
You want warm? THIS is warm!

http://store.madbomber.com/madbomberstore/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=280

Don't know this company as I got mine from LL Bean (they've discontinued
it), but the design is similar. Ties or clips under your chin so it can't
blow off. Less expensive available ($30something) if you don't want leather.

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O
There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.'...Dave Barry