Re: Spirit of the list

To: levilevi@attbi.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spirit of the list
From: Volare340@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:35:58 EDT
Thank you for digging this up, and thanks to all of you for clogging the list
with useful information.  The truly gifted Triumph people think they know
little.  I can't tell you how many thread subjects I have archived or printed
for later - just because my car isn't leaking or missing or...in that spot
right now doesn't mean I can't look forward to it tomorrow.  The good news is
given enough time and $ I can definitely fix everything and by the time I do
I will be ready to start at the first part again.

Tom K
1974 TR6